Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Skye and Holly

Leave Comment

4 Visitor Messages

1. Yep fluids take a little work now, heck everything pretty much has to be planned. Out, unlike before with mindless grazing, glad work is getting easier for you, still getting tired how about weak?
  2. I'm doing great. Figuring out what I can and can't do. Down 24 lbs. since surgery. Went back to work last week. It was rough. This week is better. Fluids aren't as easy as they were at first. Looking forward to eating a bigger variety. I try new things all the time.
  3. Hi, been to the doctor once since surgery, down 43lbs including preop so that makes 23 post op feeling good, started eating mushy stage, eggs, tuna in can , fish grilled and steamed, veggies cooked to death, but it all goes down ok, just not so much food, lol went with my hubby to Chinese buffet, paid full price for grilled fish that I could only eat 3oz won't do that again, I will just have soup and eat off his, lol. Been walking a lot too, but how are you doing?
  4. Hey Girl, How's things. Did you go for your two week dr visit yet? Are you allowed to eat? how are things going?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4