Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Truffles and Sandra Dee

Leave Comment

8 Visitor Messages

1. Are you thinking of the "Avatar"? The picture that you see beside each post?

If so, here's how:

--> Control Panel
    --> Edit Avatar Picture

One thing about an avatar is that is cannot be bigger than 150x150 pixels (or 58 kB). Do you want me to resize it for you? You can email it to me. I'll PM you my email address.
  2. Well, I have the before and after pic, I just don't know how to put it on the forum, that I read everyday, the one you are on, and many others of course.
  3. No problem!

--> My Profile
    --> Before and After Photos
    --> Click here to manage YOUR before and after pictures

Hope that helps!
  4. Hi, Just wondering if you can help me again. I have the before and after photo, but I cannot figure out how to put it on the forum??? I know you had yours there, but now just the pic of you in your summer green !!
  5. It was very nice chatting with you this morning. You are doing so well! Yay!
  6. Good morning, I bought the injection tYpe meds for vitamins, etc, and hate having the needle once a week, can you tell me what to buy and where, and how much and I what order. Thanks for your help, sandra
  7. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. If you want to chat, PM me and I'll send you my number.
  8. Going to a have the sleeve July 2013. I see u are from Alberta. Me too, southern ablerta.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8