Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between kenson and Kimpossible318

Leave Comment

7 Visitor Messages

1. Kim!!! Where have you been???? Yes, you missed my surgery, but its ok So far "sleevie" is treating me well...EXCEPT I had horrible constipation! yuck!!! Hope you're doing well!
  2. I missed your surgery! I'm very sorry! How are you doing? feeling? Is your sleeve being nice to you?
  3. Haven't seen you in awhile. I had my surgery and so far so good! Hope you're doing well!
  4. OK Kim, sounds like you have your meals under control! Yay for having an aunt in Chicago!!!
  5. Thank you!!! The cough is bad today, but I'm sure it will get better. I'm bringing powdered protein shake mix with me in pre-measured amounts. I might bring my malt'o meal, too, just for kicks and giggles. I have relatives in Chicago, so my aunt is picking up some Dannon Light & Fit Greek yogurt, lactose free skim milk, and cheddar-jack reduced fat cheese sticks. I will have a fridge in my hotel room to store these items. Other than that, I will order soup while at a restaurant.
  6. Kim, hope you're feeling better soon! Wondering what are you taking food wise, if anything on your business trip?
  7. Excited for you having your appointment with the surgeon today! Keep me posted!!! =)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7