Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between BusyGirl and Norms

Leave Comment

5 Visitor Messages

1. Things have been good here, we just had the finals of the Rugby World Cup on Sunday and it was busy as all hell in the place I work. Not to mention there was a couple of hundred thousand people parting till the early hours of the morning. My weight lose journey has been going well, though I put on 2 kgs over the weekend gone. I weighed myself on Monday and saw the gain and was not impressed. Fortunately today I'm back to the weight I was on Friday before I went on a binge weekend of chicken chips and orange juice lol. I have my 4th(I think it's either 4th or 3rd) weigh in this Friday so looking forward to that. I'm aiming to drop another 4lbs before then. Between training, work and fishing everything has been going excellently . What are you studying at school?
  2. Hey Norms! So sorry for the late reply. I (for some reason) just saw your message from 10/8.

Things have been crazy-hectic. I would give so much just for a couple hours to do nothing but relax. Even as I sit and type this, I'm thinking of all the things I need to do for school, work, and my household. haha. I guess I'm totally accustomed to the way things are in my life, though.

What about YOU?! How have YOU been?!
  3. Sup Alli, how's the hectic life going?
  4. Thanks for the guy words, man. I appreciate it. My schedule can be a kick in the pants most of the time, but I'm blessed with a spirit that is hard to beat down. I consider myself to be an eternal optimist, and I pretty much figure, "Hey, it could always be worse." haha I just gotta keep on trucking. Hopefully, I'll be rich one day, and I can make my money make more money while I just hang out and do fun stuff all day. :P
  5. Just read your post with Frank, I commend you with your really really hectic daily schedule especially in light of having the op.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5