Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Loverlyme and leanne41

Leave Comment

4 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Lou, im worried about you. You seem to have disappeared, i know you are back at work, just want to know you're ok. xxx
  2. Hi Leanne- like you, I don't get to come on here often. I'll probably check in more once I'm off work for a few weeks- after surgery next week. Wow- 50kg since February! That is astounding. I do hope I have such success. I really want to be half my current size. I want to feel the way I felt, physically, 20 years ago. I want to move about freely and feel light on my feet. But I know it will be a hard slog- the surgery is just the first part- so I have to remind myself to be vigilant with the diet post-op.
    You'll have to send some pre-op/post-op progress pics! Show us your best 'circus freak' story! lol
  3. Hi Lou. Im sorry, i forget to come and check on here when im online. I had my op feb 1st in Newcastle. i feel great and am down almost 50kg, people are starting to notice and comment which is great, feel i bit like a circus freak at times because people will go and get mutual friends to come and have a look so its kind of funny !!! How are you going ???
  4. Hi Leanne- nice to see another New South Welshwoman on the radar! How are you going? When did you have your op? Did you come to Sydney for it, or was it available closer to home? regards, Lou
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4