Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Tropical angel and Honeybell

Leave Comment

5 Visitor Messages

1. I came with a sippy cup that i used to sip either hot water, tea or the gatorade zero with electrolyte came with 3 in my luggage. Once you explained that at imigration when they check your luggage they will let you pass with them. My after care will be done by my primary care doctor who already give me the paper for blod work at 1 , 3 , 6 9 month post op and a year. I came back also with the film of my leak test to give him for my file hear in canada. I bought a compression stocking at wallmart which help me a lot at the aiport while waiting and walking . I had connection flight. Using it still at home. Wish you all the best dear.
  2. So glad to hear that all went well. I have chosen Dr. Garcia, sent in all paperwork. Did they give you instructions about the long plane ride home...blood clots etc..did you get compression stockings.Remember sip, sip, sip, walk walk. Who is doing your after care? Thanks
  3. Hi Honey, I got the sleeved.....Already doing the planning for both of my cousine lol..... I have no words to explain how great they were... dr. Q is very nice and open, the nurses , anesthesist are great, friendly and took great care. It was more like a family not a number of money.... My aunt was with me and they took care of her as well for her food , sitseeing ect.... Not to influence you... That will be your best choice ever choosing him . They still catching up with me to know if i am ok, how i am doing .... ect.... ask me anything. I am on facebook as well Angelique Dorvil if you want to add me , a special page to explain my journey ect....
  4. HI hONEY,

Everything went PERFECTLY. I never received a level of care like that, from the driver, to the nurses and doctor Q, who was in my room often to check how i felt..... Great experience. Got home on the 6. No pain whatsoever, slight gaz one that past the next day once i realize sipping on hot liquid helped a lot as walking in the hall of my apt lol I am great. I am on full liquid now... My stitches are already closed no pain .... Everything is great... Let me hear from you. Best choice ever
  5. Hi Angel, hope all went well.....Dr. Quinones is on my short list of surgeons....so I am anxiously waiting for your feedback. Did you have revision, or only the sleeve?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5