Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between memorywander and Mkaps

Leave Comment

8 Visitor Messages

1. How are you since surgery? Havent heard from you! Sorry we didn't get to meet up while in MX!
  2. Meg - BTW, I checked .. I am staying at the Marriott in Tijuana across from Tijuana Bariatric.
  3. I don't have kids, but I work hard and this will be like a mini vacation too! I sent you a private message with my phone number! Keep me posted and maybe we can get a mani/pedi
  4. i think the email said " Hotel Hacienda"- but I could be wrong. It would be fun bumping into you. I've seen people of the FB forum say they got mani/pedis in town when they were down there during recovery and I was thinking that may be relaxing. I have 4 kids- so regardless of surgery, this is going to be like a vacation �� I am flying in on the 6th, landing at 3:24. It's really great being able to talk to someone a out it- my husband knows, but I haven't told anyone else, so I haven't been able to share my excitement-
  5. That is great! I am on the 10 day diet and the last 2 will be just purely liquid. I am so nervous too. I only have one counter app that I have been using. 16 days now until my surgery .. but only 15 before I leave and head to Mexico. Do you know what hotel you will be staying? We may cross each others path while there.
  6. I am getting mine done by Dr Almanza at the BariatriCenter in Tijuana. I have 3 different countdown calendars to keep me motivated. I am so ready to get it over with �� Just over 2 weeks to go! They asked me to just do the 3 day prep diet, what do they have you doing? I'm torn between starting to eat right and getting to experience my favorites one more time before I take the dive-
  7. That's awesome! You're the first I've "met" having the same surgery date as me. Who are you going through and where at? Oh, I am super excited! And good luck to you! Keep me posted on how you do!!
  8. Hello! I saw that you were scheduled for June 7th and I am too! Are you as hyped as I am? - it can't get here soon enough! I hope you are doing well!
    Meg
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8