Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Allfire and aldugan

Leave Comment

5 Visitor Messages

1. I am hungry! I'm only in week 2 post-op…still liquids, but I'm hungry. What did you do during week 2?
  2. That's how I was. It took forever. I only waited like 7 weeks before I did it, but it was a long 7 weeks. I would have gone the same week, but I had to schedule mine around work. You will be so happy when your done. I had my Surgery January 19th, and I have lost 24.5 pounds. I did have one bad week and thought I would go insane. They call it a stall. I didn't loose for almost a whole week, I thought the surgery didn't work on me and that I would always be fat. Not true, started loosing again. I'm so happy, and it's been a long time since I have been truly happy. Watching my body change and form again is awesome. The funny thing that I've found loosing the weight is walking. I feel like I'm walking like a clod. My sister says I'm walking normal, but I feel like a clod.....lol. I guess I will feel normal at some point...lol just think it funny...
    Take care,
    Lisa
  3. Hi there. Yes you have to take you stitches out, but it's easy. You only have like 10. I did it a little at a time. There are these 2 tiny ones at your lower. Ab, and a higher on just below your left boob. I always showered before taking any out so that if the skin was stuck in any way, it would all be soft from the shower and then they were a breeze to take out. It's really not gross or scary.
    Take care,
    Lisa
  4. Did you have to remove any stitches on your own?
  5. I'm so glad you posted your entire experience. This has helped me a lot. My surgery is scheduled for June 1st. I'm so excited and wish it were sooner.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5