Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between kbunkers and heatherautumn

Leave Comment

23 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I have been thinking a lot about being tired going back to work. I seem to take a nap anytime I can get one since the surgery. I go back Monday and at least it will just be pre-planning. I'm very glad people have noticed your weight loss!
  2. Back to school this week and it was nice that so many teachers & students noticed my weight loss! I know you'll enjoy going back! It's nice going back, but I've noticed that I'm much more tired at the end of the day than before. Be prepared to have lots of water & a few tiny snacks to keep your blood sugar level. I have a stretch where I teach 4 classes in a row before lunch and I was really getting worn out before lunch. Good luck to you & enjoy!
  3. Hi Heather- How has your school year been going? I go back Monday. I am feeling good on my weight loss, although I do tend to stay at a weight for longer than I want on numerous days. I am eating mostly protein and once in a while adding something like cooked carrots. I haven't tried bread or pasta yet- have you? I hope you are doing well...Kathy
  4. It was so yummy! I went to set up my classroom today and all my colleagues noticed my weight loss! That was fun!
  5. Hi Heather, it is nice to hear from you. Did u try the recipe? What did u think? How is ur weightloss going?
  6. So glad!
  7. I'm good now - first migraine ever & admitted for 3 nights, plus an allergic reaction to one of the meds. I'm better, I'm human again, and I'm feeling terrific today!
  8. Gosh, I didn't know you went back in! When did you get out? Do you normally get migraines? Let me know if you got my group invite- I'm not even sure if I sent it out correctly...
  9. I'm also down on only 7, but I spend an extra 3 days being re-admitted to the hospital after the surgery for an extreme migraine & was all hopped up on IV fluids! I'm doing much better now. I'm so glad to be home. I've been eating my shakes (with milk, nice & smooth without ice) and I've had my sf pudding to take extra protein powder & some of my migraine meds all mushed in. I'm in NO pain in my belly anymore! that makes me so happy, and I didn't have a drain. I even played Wii Dance Party with my boys today. This afternoon it's cream of potato soup with my boys. Yum.
    Hang in there....you're doing amazing & I'm proud of you!
  10. Hey Heather- thanks for thinking of the family with the murdered children. The memorial service was even worse than I had imagined it would be. The mother (my old neighbor) looked heavily medicated, frail, and in shock and there wasn't a damn thing anybody could do to help her. It broke my heart. How is your weight loss journey going? I'm down about 9-10 since the big day.
  11. I'm thinking about you! Hope you're hanging in there these next few sad days. Blessings to you!
  12. Hi new friend- I know we are supposed to discuss weight loss issues on this site, but I have a heavy day ahead of me and want you to know about it. You may have recently heard about a father in River Falls, WI who murdered his three daughters (ages 5, 8, and 11). Well, they used to live in my neighborhood and I was acquainted with the mother, Jessica. When we were both stay at moms, we’d get our kids together for park visits, etc. Today is the memorial service for these three innocent children. My heart is so sad for them and for Jessica. If you are a praying kinda person, please lift up the Schaffhausen family today, and I’d appreciate a few of those prayers thrown my way as well.
  13. Feeling emotional today and am not sure why. Yuck.
  14. Hi Heather, my mom and grandma came to take care of me today and I don't really feel that they can do much for me right now. Neither one drives and that would b the best but oh well...
  15. I'm drinking carnation instant breakfast w no sugar (blue box). My surgery place recommends it and it is tasty! 8 oz. Of milk is 8 oz protein. One packet added to the milk is another 5 grams protein. Have u tried it? It's good!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 23
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast