Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Tamera2 and OwnYourJourney

Leave Comment

4 Visitor Messages

1. Checking in to say Hi and see how your feeling since having surgery?
  2. Your welcome It is a good feeling when you get full before you finish you allotted amount before surgery. It's funny when your just getting started you think theres no way I can do this without starving yourself,lol. Its amazing when you have the will to conquer something how your body will adjust. Regarding the pain, it wasn't that bad. I thought it would be a lot worse. I only used pain meds 2-3x. first 2-3 days then I just took toradol & a G.I med for the inflammation. Walking and GasX strips really help reduce pain. Hopefully you'll have the same experience. It was such a good feeling when I had the surgery behind me. Sounds like your doing good. Please let us know how everything goes.
  3. thank you so much! It has been getting easier on this liquid diet so thats a good sign. Last nights one meal dinner i couldnt finish all my veggies! yay! lol im deff nervous about the pain after surgery but i know it wont last forever and small price to pay to get to how i wanna be in life!
  4. Hi Kris, Good Luck with your surgery on 4-5. If I can answer any questions please let me know, I'm happy to do that. Getting ready for a fun ride once you get through first 4-6 days. Please let me know how everything goes. Sincerely, Tamera
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4