Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Epiphany12th and christinae85

Leave Comment

4 Visitor Messages

1. Wow, more things in common. I work Thursday and Friday from 11pm-7am; Saturday and Sunday 7pm-7am. I teach ultrasound at one of the career colleges Monday after I get off from 8am-10am; Tuesday-Thursday from 8am-10am. I usually got to workout after I teach Tuesday-Thursday. I am going to try to go on Saturday and Monday though it my be tough on those days.

After you get out of the hospital they will want you to walk, let me know and maybe we can work something out,
  2. Thank you for the welcome. I would LOVE to be going to the gym, but my hurdle right now with that is my schedule. I work overnight 40 hrs a week & in the daytime I go to school 9 hrs a week & also clinicals (radiology technologist student) 18 hrs a week. Needless to say, I'm always exhausted. Do you have set times you go?
  3. Welcome to the site! I had my VSG Jan. 8th. I lost about 30 pounds but have bee a t a standstill for about 2 months. I am sure it is because I have not done any activity. This week I have done activity for three days. I am sure that I will see a change soon. If you need a workout partner, I am very willing. I have a membership at Gold's but also use the Base gyms. When my membership runs out to Gold's I will probably go to one of the Bases. Let me know anytime you want to know anything.
  4. Hey I'm new to the site. Working through the VA to set up getting the sleeve. I'm here in SA so thought it'd be nice to know someone here going through it. How's it going?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4