Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between ArizonaShell and bsandersjr

Leave Comment

12 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks B.J.! I'll be thinking of you this week as I start focusing a little more myself! Increase water, decrease everything else! Trust me, I understand about being the chef and making sure you taste-test everything! Keep me posted how you're doing... it's great to hear from you! Have an awesome week and let me know when you get out of your stall! Good luck... hang in there!
  2. Hey Shelly. Glad to see that you're doing well. Things will get better, trust me. I'm in a stall the last couple of months, probably becuase of the holidays (I'm the primary holiday chef....therefore I must taste everything...lol). This week, I'm getting serious again, drinking more water, watching portions, etc. Hang in there kiddo and stay in touch. B.J.
  3. Hey B.J.... Happy New Year to you as well! I'm doing pretty well and can't really complain, but I've been stalled for over a week now so I'm starting to approach things differently this week and get more walking in. I'm at the stage where I get frustrated with the food options and not being able to fully exercise yet. How are you doing? How were your holidays? We're doing great and enjoying our warmer temps than most this time of year (but keeping this in mind during the summer months, of course). It's great to hear from you! Hope things are progressing well for you!
  4. Happy New Year Shelly. How's things going since surgery?
  5. Shelly - First off, I hope your husband is doing well and recovering from his event.....wow, what timing... :-( Second, I hope you're doing well and over the 3-4 day stage of discomfort. It's been almost a week, so how’s it going? For me, hunting season is in full swing down here so I've been busier than a one legged man at a butt kicking contest with trying to wrap up my year end business commitments, planning for 2014, get ready for Christmas and trying to slip into the outdoors for some peace. Well, stay strong and keep your eye on the goal. Keeping you and your husband in prayer. B.J.
  6. Hi B.J., thanks so much for the comments and advice! It was actually very valuable advice! I've been doing really well and getting better and better each day! I'll be posting a blog regarding my procedure later, but my husband actually had a heart attack the night before and was hospitalized on the opposite side of town, but is doing well now. It was a major heart attack and very scary. I didn't get much sleep before surgery and as my main support person, I was missing him! Our family stepped up and helped us both and we both go discharged the same afternoon. Crazy experience, but we are getting back on our feet now. Hope you have a great day and that your journey is progressing nicely! I'm certain that its normal to lose less after a bit of time. I hope, overall, that you're feeling well, healthy and happy!
  7. Shelley - Everything's going well, just not losing as much as I was at first....however, I'm feeling better all the time. All the best on today's surgery, you're in our thoughts and prayers. For me the first 3-4 days were pretty rough, so remind your husband that you'll need a little extra grace for a few days, but he'll be glad he did when he sees how happy you are and how your life has changed in a positive way. Let us know how you're doing. B.J.
  8. Hi B.J.... How have you been? Thanks for the note... I have to say that there's a few nerves pop up here and there, but overall, I'm really getting excited. How are you doing now a days??? I'll be checking in... Thanks again and have a great day!!
  9. Hey Shelley - You're new season is fast approaching...don't get nervous, you'll be very happy after a few days. All the best! B.J.
  10. Hope you're getting some valuable info and encouragement. And, thanks for the compliment! Take care, B.J.
  11. Hey BJ, you're looking great!!! Hope things are going well for you and that you're getting used to your new lifestyle! Keep up the great work!!!
  12. Thanks for the welcome!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12