Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between janas94 and nanajana

Leave Comment

5 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Nana Jana, I laugh every-time i write that, my Grand-kids all have southern accents so to hear it is pretty funny. Yes I finally made it to Onederland,I thought it would never happen. I have no clothes that fit. I can wear 12-16 depends on the clothes. I have been eating those cardboard animal crackers from Wal-Mart like crazy i'm probably not in Onederland anymore My eating habits lately are pretty bad How much have you lost? Hope you have a safe trip. Jana
  2. I see you made it to oneder land!!! Awesome! I went through the clothes I had been saving (in case I was ever able to fit in them again) just to check and see if I could fit into them. I did! Some were too big! I was so darn excited I could not believe it! We are going on Vacation at the end of the month I wonder if I will even have anything to wear! lol Hope your doing well. It is getting hotter everyday here 117 today and may get to all time record, God I hope not!! Take care have a nice 4th!
  3. I think you are doing GREAT!! My nut said if your not hungry don't eat so i think your doing fine. I think it would take more salmon to stretch it...lol he has a pretty kitchen anyway.lol yes, it's getting muggy and hot here.I have a sister and a friend i grew up with in Vegas. I grew up in Calif. maybe my next visit home i can take a road trip.
  4. LOL its not my kitchen! I wish its our Son's house. I am doing great have lost 30# 31 1/2 inches ! My only problem is sitting down to a meal I just can't finish. in order to get enough protein I make my food for the day like a piece salmon and then put it in fridge and have a little here and there. Not the right way to do it. So afraid I will stretch my sleeve doing this any ideas? How are you is it getting hot where you live? It has already broken records here in Vegas 114 in early June! Ridiculous! Well ttys.
  5. Hi NanaJana, I haven't been on in a while, so thought i would check to see how you are doing. we not only have the same name but the same taste I love your kitchen!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5