Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between kdlovel85 and Empress

Leave Comment

3 Visitor Messages

1. nice and smooth. I am glad it was pain free. How are you doing since the surgery? Is life after what you expected? The diet gets boring and unappealing. I am now 75 days post op and I have NO desire to eat anything. I have to remember to eat now. It is so crazy and different but it wasn't like that at first. I needed the first month and half to accept my new limits and mourn my old ways. See ya girl. Update me sister.
  2. thanks a bunch for the advice. I took out most of them except for the two that my skin was already growing over (ewww). But like you said it didn't hurt at all.
  3. In regards to the stitches being removed, I just took mine out at the beginning of this week myself, and it didn't hurt at all. It is no different than removing your earring every night before bed. The whole the stitch is in, has already being formed and healed and the stitch will be easily and pain free during the removal process. Also, don't pay a doctor seventy bucks to do this. You can do it. plucking our eyebrows hurts worse than the removal. However, I too was scared to do mine but I tried one to see if I could do it and I felt nothing. So I did them all. Good luck sister. And Congrats on your new journey.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3