Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between hotrod5698 and Xraychik81

Leave Comment

5 Visitor Messages

1. Hey girl, tried texting, is everything ok? What room are you in, would like to meet when your ready. I'm heading back home tomorrow evening. I'm in room 417, you can call me if you want. Hope your doing good
  2. Hey girl, Just letting you know if you have been trying to reach me via telephone text, my phone is off for some unknown reason, I added Mexico calling to it and the next day it was off, going today to see what's going on, just wanting to let you know, I am not ignoring you guys. Will text ya'll when I get it fixed. Have a great day.
  3. can you send me your phone and first name, so I can put it in phone, would love to chat.
  4. Hotrod5698, yes, that would be great. I am starting to get nervous. I have actually gained 10 lbs. I have my passport and my husband is coming with me. He isn't happy about this but knows it is what I want so he is allowing it. he is cared that I am going to look like a sack of skin. We won't have the money for surgery afterwards and he refuses to let me do it, so I will be hitting the gym even harder than I do already.
  5. I noticed we are getting sleeved on same day. Would be great to chat. 903-209-6205
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5