Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Blackice286 and fairyzbeth

Leave Comment

24 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Oh my gosh!! You look so great! It looks like you are doing fantastic!! I'm going to try and find you on facebook. Shouldn't be too hard, right??? How many Aarons could there be in Nashville???
  2. Hey hey!!!! Don't know how I missed you on here. Glad to see you doing so well. I didn't hit my personal goal by September but was only 3 lbs shy. Just about a month and a half later I hit it and I'm doing great. I flew past what my doctors said I should hope to lose. I think my grand total today is 183 lbs down from day of surgery. Hope everything else is going good for you.
  3. I wanted to pop on here to say hi. I will be exactly one year out tomorrow, so I'm feeling nostalgic! You look fantastic. I'm doing great, I'm passed my goal weight, down 116 pounds, so I feel great!!
  4. I'm so glad to see you're doing well. It seems you are so focused, it's amazing!! I'm working on getting to my goal the surgeon set out for me. I need to lose 8 more pounds by May 10..I'm confident I will do it!! Disney World was fantastic!! We had so much fun. The best part was not having the perpetual fear that I wouldn't fit in the ride. I don't know if that's just me or fatties in general, but I just stop riding roller coasters because I was so afraid I wouldn't fit. I am so close to finally kicking my soda addiction. I am super happy with that!! All else is pretty much the same. Trying spend my summer at Nationals games and making some cash!!
  5. A 1/4 a pound a day is amazing!! I'm just about right there with you. I usually lose 2-3 lbs a week but it happens on my two days off from work. For soda l...I had a sip awhile back but haven't had it again. Actually this past month I've kicked it into over drive. I have almost no sugar...just lots of fruit. I cook everyday and its all grilled and healthy crap. I'm in a crazy zone right now. Even my doc and nutritionist couldn't believe I was down 120 lbs at this point....woohoo. I know you'll hit your mark by the next appointment so no worries. I hope everything comes back ok with your child...I can tell you this my mom when I was that age took me for tests too for the same reason. I ended up being ok and got better a few years later. And I'm jealous...DisneyWorrrrlllld!!!! Lol I love Disney...I'm going to DisneyLand with my family in June. Finally get to ride the rides again. I've been in Nashville for almost 10 years now. There is a solid food truck scene out here too in East Nashville plus you have oooo about 6 colleges in about 30 - 40 mins of each other so you could make a killing. Knoxville UT campus is huge and during football season y'all would clean up to but there food truck scene isn't as good as ours in Nashville. I'm actually playing around with doing a food truck too. I've got like 3 different themes I would want to do but I'm just in early stages of seeing what it would take to start up. Throw that money up and make it thunderstorm lol. Go get that money lol
  6. So, everything is going pretty well for me, I must say. I generally lose about 1/4 pound a day. Some days more. I'm still relatively lazy and need to suck it up and do something about it. My biggest issue is still soda. I drink about 8 ounces several days week. I need to stop, but it's just so freakin hard. Food is not an issue. I use myfitnesspal on my phone, and it is pretty awesome. I'm down pretty close to 70 pounds. My doctor wants me to lose another 26 before my next appointment on May 10. Life is generally good. One of my 10 year olds has been going to UVa to see a doctor. He doesn't retain any information at school. Sounds weird, but hopefully they will figure it out. Also, we are on our way to Disney World next week. I can't wait. My kids have never been and I haven't been in 20 years. It's gonna be fabulous!!!!! How are you doing???? How do you like living in Nashville? Have you been in TN forever? My husband and I are on a slow train to moving and Knoxville or Chatanooga are on our short list. The cost of living, I hear, I a fraction of Va...and that's what I'm talkin about. We also have Greenville, SC. and Binghamton NY on the list...we are all about the college town. We want to start a food truck business..perfect for a fat chick, I know, but I'm all about the Benjamins!!
  7. Hey now don't hate on my team. Lol. Thanks for the compliment!!! You gotta let me know how things have been going for you.
  8. Except for your choice of jersey, you look fantastic!!! I hope you are doing well!!
  9. I'm down 40 pounds, which I'm thrilled about. I would never have been able to do that without surgery, so I've learned to get through the bad to appreciate the good so much more. I've started having a hard time keeping food down. I'm pretty sure I am not waiting long enough to eat after drinking, so I'm gonna keep better track of that. I am still eating way too fast also, I really need to get focused when I eat. I started using myfitnesspal app, so much easier than writing down my protein, more accurate, too. Oh, I've cheated, too. I've had pizza twice and diet soda a couple of timed. I am doing very well staying away from sugar, made it through Halloween and everything!!!
  10. Hey...It has been a good little minute. Its going pretty well. I hit the 70lbs lost this week so can I get a WOOT WOOT!!! Lol. Now that i'm eating better I keep eating WAY to fast. I've also cheated a few times. I've had a scoop of ice cream, slice of pizza, a few sour patch kids, and a glass of REAL lemonade with real sugar and all. Now granted all that happened over a two week period and that is minimal to how I used to eat. So I guess its not all that bad but I still cheated. How about with you? How's everything been going for you?
  11. It's been a minute, how is everything with you?
  12. See, I would be the opposite. I open the fridge like the old days when I'm not at work. Plus, I walk all day long at work, so it helps to keep food off my mind. I went out last night for the first time, an old friend was in town from Montana, plus a few of my besties, including the one that always compares herself to me, I know she secretly was on cloud nine when I started gaining an excess of weight..anyway to the point, I didn't order a thing and I had a great time. Plus I ran into an old boyfriend who I haven't seen in about 100lbs, so I was extatic to be down 30, but then was like &^%&, I'm really up 70!1 Oh well, he had plumped up, too!! At the end of the night, well after 2am I wondered if I was ok to drive home and then was "of course you are dumb ass". It was a great feeling to be around a bunch of people drinking and not feel annoyed or left out!! Enjoy your Sunday, I'm off to watch some RedZone!!
  13. This week I can tell you I am eating to fast too. Its going down much easier and in my mind that means I can go faster. Its funny you say about the turkey meatballs I tried that about a week back and I won't be doing that again for some time lol. My calories I'm still lucky if I get about 500 in. 900 to a 1000 I can't even imagine right now. My weight loss has slowed down I notice when I work on the weekend (I work my 40hrs over 3 days) I won't lose a thing...then starting on tuesday I will start to lose again. Then I hit saturday and it stops for those 3 days i'm at work. You're weight loss is gonna pick back up soon I can feel it.
  14. I was thinking it was for your gallbladder. I had crazy shoulder blade pain last week, and several people told me it was gallbladder, but it went away. So, I'm not stressing it til it comes back. This week has been like any other, the scale did start moving again, so thats awesome, but I just don't enjoy eating. Right now, there is a turkey meatball just sittin my chest deciding which way it wants to move. It sucks, I know I'm still eating too fast, but I just can't help it. I'm still struggling to get to 650 calories most days, some people, I'm reading is at like 900 to 1000 at this point. Oh well, I can't compare myself to others, I just gotta do me. Hope your having an amazing week!!
  15. Definitely missed your last message. The medicine they have me on is called Ursodiol its supposed to make sure I don't have issues with my gallbladder with the rapid weight loss. As far as going for the follow ups. I went in 1 week out, then 30 days out, I go back Dec 5th for my 3 month, then at 6 months out and the last one is 1 year post op. How've you been doing this week?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 24
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast