Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between SleevedRN and kstarnes77

Leave Comment

10 Visitor Messages

1. Hi! How are you? Thanks for the compliment. I'm still at this trying to figure out my new body! I have begun some new bad habits. I'm starting to snack. I feel hungry more now and my sleeve is holding more. How much do you eat at one time? I'm still trying to stay at a cup of food but sometimes I don't feel full with that.
  2. Wow, look at you!!! So ive barely logged in since my surgery late october but am needing the support. I have some bad habits I need to break. you look gorgeous!
  3. Hi Kstarnes77! Yes I made it to onederland after a stall! How are you doing? I am getting as much running in as I can and I don't eat any carbs which I think has really helped. It's just incredible how much better I feel than I did 6 weeks ago. I love my sleeve!
  4. Oh my gosh you are in the 100s!! Wow, congrats! Ive not been as compliant as I should...exercise is not happening so I HAVE to get the ball rolling!!!
  5. I found premier protein at market street. It's an upscale store like world market and whole foods. I have the chocolate. It's really not too tough to get down and it's 30 grams of protein! They come in packs of four. My dr. Said they're great.
  6. Yes I've been on the scale too many times too, not a bad idea hiding it, maybe you will resist pulling it out until tomorrow, haha!
    Ok so where did you find those other shakes? I have the bariatric advantage in a few different favors and injury chicken soup. So two ofthe shakes you are having equal 60 g of protein? That's good!
  7. Yes I've been on the scale too many times too, not a bad idea hiding it, maybe you will resist pulling it out until tomorrow, haha!
    Ok so where did you find those other shakes? I have the bariatric advantage in a few different favors and injury chicken soup. So two ofthe shakes you are having equal 60 g of protein? That's good!
  8. Hi k Starnes! Yes, I can't wait to get in the 100s again. It's probably been 6 years since I've seen that. How are you doing? I started to drink a bariessentials shake the other day and almost threw up. Them I tried an organic shake and it was gritty and gross. Then I found premier protein and those work fine for me. I sip on one when I wake up and one in the afternoon. Gets me 60 grams of protein. I'm having soup and water in between. I'm sure that will get old but I'm doing fine with that for now. I had to hide the scale bc I was getting too obsessed. I just want to see the numbers go down!
  9. Oh I saw your ticker, way to go!! I'm sure you are like me and can't wait to see a number on the scale that starts with a 1 again!
  10. How have you been doing? We are 6 days apart surgery wise...I woke up feeling much better today vs yesterday. Have you also found the protein drinks a challenging task? I'm ok with water, warm tea , power are zero, etc but something about those protein drinks in any form that leaves me queasy before I even sip! How much weight have you lost a week out?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10