Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between sassylassie and donnab

Leave Comment

12 Visitor Messages

1. sandi
    Hope all is well. amazing weight loss as I am sure you are beyond thrilled!
    I feel so good now, I had some rough spots in the along the way but I would do it again in a heartbeat. It was a learning experience on what I can and can not tolerate. I absoluetly love to shop where I hated it before!
    I am down 104 pounds now. 9 more to get to my goal! Some people have told me this was the easy way, but we both know it is not. it is a tool to help us get and stay healthy
  2. Hi Donna,
    It has also been a long process for me. Most days are still a struggle to eat. I find that I can eat most anything except creamed soups and oatmeal. Yesterday I finally was 2grams away from my daily intake!! I was so excited!! lol.I got tired of protein shakes so now I make my own smoothies. I am still trying to learn to make those.lol
  3. checking in to see how you are doing. I will say I had a really hard 3 weeks but have finally made the turn. Feeling much better with more energy. Hope you are feeling better too. Looks like I have hit my first stall
    Down 21 pounds now
  4. It rather funny as not nervous yet
    Just like matter of a fact finally happening
    more worried about after and getting protien in
    making protien jello in am with unjury unflavored
    10 grams of protien per half cup
    Will let you know how it turns out
  5. Hi Donna,

Are you starting to panic yet?? I'm not panicking really, just full of emotion. The day we leave is when I start clear liquids. It will be difficult being on a plane and in airports. And of course you can't pack any soup packs just in case sercurity takes it. The before days in San Diego for some relaxation time.....we'll see if I can actually relax!! Lol
  6. Sandi
    Just 6 short days to go
    Hope all is going well
    Starting my liquid diet so sorry you have the stress with the confusion
    enjoy the before days in San diego
  7. I am going into th the night of arrival and staying at the hotel tican
  8. Hey there surgery pal,

So do you feel like you are going crazy yet? I feel like I'm pregnant again and I'm nesting. I have all my Christmas shopping done now. I am going to clean the whole house beforehand. Now I'm thinking of cooking and freezing a few meals. I still have a million questions. I have watched every youtube video about my doctor and the hospital. I am getting very excited too and every other emotion!! 3 weeks to go!! What hotel do you stay in??
  9. Good evening Sandi
    I am getting really excited. We are so close to a healthier life. Stay strong and keep me posted.
    Donna
  10. We are going to be in San Diego a couple days early just so we can relax. It is cold and snowy where we are from so the warmth of San Diego will be a blessing I will also be thinking of you that day. Please stay in touch. I would love to hear about your experience.

Sandi
  11. Looks like we will both be in TJ but different doctors. I have Alamanza. I. Will be thinking of you and wishing you well. I will be arriving in San diedlgo at 5:30 on the 11th
  12. I am also having surgery on 12/12/12
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12