Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between duane and GoAllTheWeigh

Leave Comment

8 Visitor Messages

1. Love the before and after!
  2. ONEderland, fantastic!!! You're looking great!
  3. Just noticed you're down 190 and marathon training???? WOWEE, again! So amazing, so so good!
  4. WOWEE! You look great, Duane! I have not been online for a long time...summer called me away. Good to see you and good to see your pic! Your body has changed so much. Good going! Have a great autumn.
  5. Thought about you today! Hope all is well. Will watch for your next post...take care.
  6. Yahoo! Please keep me up to date! I go in on the 29th!
  7. Hi duane...surgery done on Monday afternoon. Was nauseous and mouth glued together when I got out. I spent 2.5 days in hospital with pain killers and nausea meds. Once I vomited (leftover from doc's work) whatever was making me sick, I realized I was not really in that much pain. I stopped pushing the pain medicine button by the end of the second day. I started drinking my sips more focusedly, and was ready by 12 noon the 2nd day after surgery...I am home sipping away...Isopure and McDonald's unsweet tea with lemon and nutrasweet. My vice will be and always has been caffeine. My doc doesn't feel it is bad, unless it causes me problems. I started 2 weeks before the op at 266, I am now 148...almost 20 lbs down!
  8. I see your surgery is coming right up! Cool!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8