Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between one4sailn and jenifer

Leave Comment

35 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Hey there. How is it going for you. Well I have been weighing myself once every five days. I believe I hit a stall also because I peeked the other day and I was the same. I been having extreme acid reflux and nausea, so I haven't been eating or drinking at all. The doctor says I have acute pancreatitis. He just gave me pain and anti nausea meds for that. I am praying this gets better. How are you feeling. Are you getting back to normal? I am still smiling though. Lol
  2. Glad to hear you are doing good! Have you hit a stall on the scale yet? I have been at the same weight for 4 days. Not really shocked or disappointed, just wondering how long it will last! I am down 25 lbs, but have been stuck here now for several days. LOL (hard to complain with those results, right?!) Are you still dropping quickly or did you stall too?
  3. Yes recovery has been slow. I am ready to get all of this mushy food over with. My job tried to work me like crazy, I told them that I can't work extras until I can manage my energy. I am so happy to hear from you. We need to keep each other posted on our progress.
  4. You know, I started adding some greek yogurt on Monday evening, and it made ALL the difference in the world for me. I, too, was sooooo tired, and couldn't make it to work last week. The maddening thing is that it had NOTHING to do with pain or soreness from surgery...it was that no one can function on less than 50 calories a day! LOL SO! Once I added protein, I am more and more like me. I still take an hour nap when I get home from work, but that's still progress, right?

I can honestly say that recovery was SLOW, last week. Protein did the trick. Now I have had a little bit of scrambled egg, and a little bit of mashed sweet potatoes. (so good) I think now that we can intake a bit more nutrition, we'll be good to go. I miss you, friend! You are one of the best parts about my surgery. Hope you're well! xoxo
  5. Hey Jessica. How have you been? I can't believe it has been two weeks already. I am back at work, but I find myself sooooo tired. How is your recovery going?
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 35 of 35
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123