Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between GigiUSA and marion red

Leave Comment

4 Visitor Messages

1. hi i Djust wanted to say thanks for all the encouraging posts...to you and all the sleevers, but....i have decided not to do the sleeve. it's just not right for me at this time in my life. i've been overthinking and second guessing myself all my life, and have always said 'when it doubt,DON'T...T
  2. i know the intake is limited for a couple months, but for those who are post-op 2 months or so....is there a craving for anything??? what broth do you recommend or does it become a matter of taste. things we like now we might not like or tolerate after surgery. guess it's trial and error. are you going to or have you tried any baby foods yet??
  3. You are fine This is a life changing decision and you will do much better if you are informed and seek the answers to the questions you have.

1. Bathroom. I did not experience any issues at all. Immediately after surgery I was moving slow but that was about it. I sit by the pool the next day after surgery. I did not experience any issues going to the bathroom or getting on/off potty.

xoxoxo
  4. hi! i have been busy reading all kinds of posts, but i really should slow down and breathe...can't take it all in...lol!! first things first, i haven't had my surgery yet...it might be december 2017. just 3 months into the process and trying NOT to obsess over it. my daughter had the surgery 4 yrs ago so she's a big supporter and a lot of info, but everyone is different so i'm reaching out. question of the day ( which might seem silly to some) how tuff is it going to the bathroom (i assume a lot because of all the liquid intake)..soreness from the surgery a problem? getting up and down so much might count as exercise...lol!??!?! ok..i have too much time on my hands since i am 66 and retired. anything that you can say to help calm this granny down is appreciated...KEEP CALM AND?? m
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4