Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. The Journey (1 year, 2 1/2 months Post-Op)

Well it has been a while since I graced you all with my presence and I know many of you will be new to my writing style but I'll hit you with the stats first and for the rest that would like to stay in for my wonderful story of where I'm at today...buckle up because you may just be entertained.

First up the stats

Age 27

Day of Surgery
    Weight 398
    Height 5' 11"
    Waist 60"
    Shirt 6X
    Shoe 14

2. I'MMMM BACCCKKKKK!!! (8-months Post-op)

HEY HEY HEY!!! How's everyone been doing since I've been away. I have been trolling the site and have seen a lot of new faces on here but happy to see some of the same faces still posting new things. Everyone is doing so well and it always makes me so happy to see that. Well its been awhile since I last posted an update but I figured I hop on and drop a quick blog on you guys. First up for all the newbies...My name is Aaron, I'm 26 years old, was sleeved on Sep 10 2012, surgery day weight was 398, ...
  3. HELLLLOOO SLEEVERS!!! (5 Month Post-op)

How's everyone doing in the land of the sleeved/soon to be sleeved. As you may have gathered from the title, I am 5 months post-op. It's been a wild ride thus far and there is much to say about how i'm progressing. For those of you new to my blog here's what I like to do. I hit you with my stats and then tell you my story of what has happened since my last blog. Well let's get it cracking....here it is, for your viewing pleasure, MY WEIGHT LOSS STATS. These stats will be from the day of surgery(9\10\12) ...
  4. Its time for a little update action (4 months post-op)

OOOOOOOOOKKKKAAAAYYY. So I promised a real update and here it is......

Now for those of you new to my writing what I do is hook you up with the stats and give you time to bail on the rest of my story because I know I can type a lot. So first up the stats.

Current weight. DRUM ROLLLLL PLEASE....296 lbs for a total of 102 lbs lost. That is all post-op weight loss none of it is pre-op. In my normal fashion you know I need ya'll to hit me with a woot woot...SO CAN A BROTHA ...
  5. Come one...Come all...Check out my new photos.

As promised I have FINALLY uploaded my before and after photos. I have made two albums full of photos in my profile for you guys to check out as well as finally putting something on the before and after tab on top of my profile. The albums show up alot better so check those out if you have the time. Im going to grab a bite of food but then I'll be back to do a brand new update so I can tell you how its been going...ENJOY THE PICS.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast