Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Nice to see you again! So glad to hear your new knee is great and that you are so close to goal. Yay for you!
    Good to see you back and at 10 lbs from goal. Woohoo! Thanks for saying HI! I bet it was a lot easier to recover from knee surgery so much lighter! Welcome back!
    Good to see you're back and doing well!
    Glad to see you back and that you are doing so well! Now hopefully the internet will cooperate!
    Welcome back! Glad you're doing well.
    Glad your back. Congrats on the new knee. Sounds like all is well and your goal s in sight.
    Aha... There you are! Wondering if you'll even recognize me... Hmmmm! Lol I noticed you were missing. So glad you found your way back!!!
    Welcome back. Glad to here your knee surgery went well.
    Great to see you back! Your surgery was a bit before mine and I too am still dropping weight, albeit quite slowly now. That's ok...my body is doing what it must. I'm looking forward to hearing about your continued progress.
    Welcome back! I've been wondering where you went to, and I'm so glad you're back. We need to catch up, and I hope all is going well. I hope to talk with you soon
    Welcome back!!!!!
    Welcome back! Glad to hear your surgery went well and you've been losing weight in the process, that's wonderful! 10 lbs to goal, that's phenomonal!! So happy for you.
    I agree with what everone has said. you do look great. I'm enjoying reading as I wait on my date. This help me more than you guys will ever know. I pray for all of you as you continue toward your goals in life. I ask your prayer that I too will have success. Here's to great health.
    My daughter and I certainly knew more about bariatric surgery than our NUT. This site has been instrumental in my learning.
    You look Marvelous Darling!!!
    Wow, that's great!
    That must have made you feel really good.
    Congratulations on your success so far! X
    You are beautiful! That is just so awesome - congratulations!
    I know how you feel I am around 175 as well. Its an awesome feeling congrats to you and wish you the best of luck.
    I can imagine it feels fantastic!! You look great!! Tami
    Good for you and congrats, now that's a great accomplishment/mile stone in your journey. The good thing is you will never see the 180's again,
    Very happy for u, congrats!
    A high 5 to you! Like you, it has been over 30 years since I weighed 170...my next goal is to lose 23 pounds to get to onderland. At my age (61) it seems to go a bit slow for my liking but at least it is going:-)!
    Way to go!!
    Wow. I am sooooo happy for you. You look very stately in your photo. Kind of royalty looking. Looking good! I bet 170's feel freeeee.
    Awesome news keep up the great success!!!
    Congrats my friend! You are AMAZING!! Keep up the great success. Hope to catch up with you soon!
    Congrats! You are a great inspiration!
    How awesome for you. Can't wait to be walking in those same shoes. Congratulations to you.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast