Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

purplelace70

1. a little humour (that's Canadian spelling)

Today I rejoined the Y. I was waiting until I lost enough weight to use my knee. Knee replacement next mo. time to build muscle. Thinking on the way home
    1 Why do we lose head hair and chin hair?????
    2. Could they make my belly skin into a kangaroo pouch to carry my cell
    phone, I keep forgetting it.
  2. Re:mothers and support

I am truely overwhelmed with the response to my blog. You are the most important people in my life at this time. There is so much safety in this site, makes it so easy to be real. Thank you for sharing your stories. So many of us are wounded women and the reality is, so were many of our mothers. It's all in how we deal with it and food is not the answer. I feel very supported today and my heart is humming. Thank you
  3. support and mothers

Sitting here reading the blogs and seeing how you are all soi supportive of each other, newbies especially. Hearing about your Moms and supporting you even if not too helpful, but caring has made me happy for you and a bit sad for me. Never really had much support from Mom, she was a troubled woman, she is gone now and I hope she has found some peace. I have always had to be my own support to the point where I have probably shut people out who may have been a support. (hope that doesn't sound ...
  4. visit with doc.

I am 106 days out and had my first visit with doc today. Had blood work done last week. Well, everything is great, cholesterol is down, bp 125/65. b12 up, and diabetes....absolutley NORMAL...in three months hopefully will drop or lower some of my meds. Body is happy with what I am feeding it even though I sometimes worry that I am not eating enough or not getting enough veg. I get my protein, drink my water and take a vit. pill. This feels soooooo good. Love to all. You are my support people ...
  5. new to the site?

Sometimes you will find advertising on this site, you will learn to identify it. Best to report or ignore. Just be careful, they do not represent this site in any way.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast