Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

I am also in a stall right now and have been for the past 2 weeks. Hope it doesn't last much longer. We had surgery 4 days apart sp I guess this may be thy norm. I just hope it passes soon.
    I am stalled as well.... It has only been 6 days for me, but this is my second stall in just 6 weeks since surgery. My first one lasted 14 days and happened just 10 days out from surgery. I PRAY this one doesn't last longer then the first! Although I know it is not uncommon for some of us to see no weight loss for 4 weeks Since I am not losing I am focusing on my protein, fluids, carbs, etc instead of the scale. I am logging everything into the myfitnesspal app and as long as I can see that everything is as it should be, I know it is a normal stall, another adjustment period and not anything that I am doing wrong. I am eating around 600 calories (But should probably try to kick it up to 800) less than 20g carbs, over 60g protein but it is still a daily struggle to get 64+oz of fluid. Just make sure you are getting what you need and not too much of the things you don't need and get some kind of exercise daily then you'll know everything is still on track. (Wandy44- Cutting calories??? How many are you doing? But you look great either way )
    GM
    I am in a stall right now. Have not lost one oz. since the 18th of june. Am eating less calories & working out like a mad woman. Am walking 5 miles in the morning & then I hit the gym for another two hours. Everyone tells me . That its normal to stall. I have thou lost inches. Even thou the scale does not move. AM A HAPPYYYYYYY WOMAN. It took us a life time to gain, So if it takes me a year to get to my goal. I will deal with it. LOL , as long as we dont gain anything back. Good Luck