Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

4linton

1. Late note on Spring cleaning for want to be Sleevers!

Going through that closet filled with clothes from last year? Or that chest of drawers you haven't seen since last summer? What about the boxes in the attic or basement from prior years with clothes that no longer fit but you really liked a couple years back? I advise you do not give them to friends, relatives or Salvation Army. Not just yet. If you, over this last winter, finally made the decision to have a WLS of some sort, you will be happy to have at your disposal a slurry of very ...
  2. 18 Weeks out : Down 75 pounds.

Could it be better ? yes, Could it be worse ? Yes, Is it just right ? for me absolutely... Happy as a pig in P@#p. My ability to function physically is much better, Arthritis pain in knees is much reduced and my emotional well being is like having not just a light at the end of a tunnel but more like being awash in sunshine once again. Good Luck to us all...
  3. Beware of the "Barbara Parks" Posts, FYI

This may be a factual person, but the mode of operation is to get you to friend her or get in touch with her or email her to SELL YOU PROTEIN SHAKES. Yes she may post a single seemingly harmless post the when you answer or respond, that is when the subject of what king of shakes are you using ?, knowing many can't stand them. She has a 90 day challenge page that you must sign up to use, filling your email with spam as you must give it. It is a sales ploy for the users of this forum. I have ...

Updated 05-16-2012 at 09:14 PM by 4linton

Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report
  4. "WARNING" Using the "Internet" as an educational tool.

All to often I peruse differing websites that seem to offer suggestion/opinion that go against long held beliefs or even truths. I am not advocating 1 way or any other but be very careful about what you read or how you interpret what you are reading. The worst arbitor of a truthful, legitimate position anymore is the statement, "I read it on the Internet". All to often I have found at the bottom of said sites the use of footnotes by some obscure or even professional sounding authority ...
  5. How fast is fast enough?

Just read something on hear that deeply disturbs me. The person was not a bad one or illmeaning but I cannot get out of my head how many times I have read posts with a touch of concern about their individual weight losses to date. These, I believe, are normal feelings that we all would like to know we're losing at a quick but not unhealthy rate. I am concerned with other posts that, to me, sound almost desperate in an attempt to circumvent normal progressions in our individual journey. ...
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast