Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Wow! 18 pounds? That's awesome! Congrats & continued success!
    You're doing splendidly! Bravo and congrats!
    Nice! I wanna be you when my sleeve grows up.
    Fantastic results!
    Don't be afraid, my surgery went 100% well. I have absolutely no pain and no hunger. you are in good hands. The people at the recovery home take really good care of you. Have a positive mind and you will be fine.

Good luck and let me know how it went.
    Don't be afraid, my surgery went 100% well. I have absolutely no pain and no hunger. you are in good hands. The people at the recovery home take really good care of you. Have a positive mind and you will be fine.

Good luck and let me know how it went.
    Thanks mine is scheduled for this coming Sunday with Almanza, I am freaking out!!!!
    I took mine and I had no time nor did I feel up to getting online...lol
    They give you a wi-fi password at the hospital and your phone will work just fine.....Also they
    have a computer at the guest house just incase you want to print out your flight tickets.
    Oh!!!!! When you arrive at the airport to go back home...ask for a wheel chair due to surgery.
    This helps, they will even allow you first priority to board the plane
    Dear all thank you for the warm wishes.
    Monica I actually bought a heating pad following some other sleevers advice. I hope this helps.
    I dont want to take more than a carry-on as I will be having a hiatal repair tooo I am not sure how well i will feel after the surgery,. I am a sucker for pain.

Diana, I went to the bank today and just asked for what ever cash i am taking in 20's, 10's, 5's and singles. This way I dont expose my credit cards or debit card to be lost or stolen. The support of everyone on this site has really helped.

Shawanne, I will let you know of my experience once I get back, Fot the most part I have heard positive things from Sleevers who had the surgery with Dr. Almanza.

Diana, should i take a computer?
    Thank's for the post i go to Dr.Almanza 5/4 and i can't wait i felt the same way family feeling like mexico not safe i told them the same thing just pray for me and i will be just fine .I'm bring my hubby with me so it will be a mimi vacation for him this was very helpful THANKSSSSSSSS LOT'S
    Dr.Almanza is the best! I told my family the exact same story...,I didnt want any negative feed back or anybody trying to change my mind! Also, The ones that do worry...I didnt want them to worry about me. They usually take you shopping on the 2nd or 3rd day so take a little cash but not to much.....I wouldnt trust anyone in another country with my credit card number! Oh, And always negotiate the prices on the items that you purchase....it seems to work. Gas x strips are a lifesaver They will provide you with everything else...although the supply of wound care is very little...you can go to any Walgreens and purchase "Wound Care or Wound Wash" its the same thing. Good luck and may the Dear Lord protect you
    Bring a pillow for your belly. Helped me on the way home =)
    Thank you both for your support.
    Maybe a coat it is freezing in San Diego!!! It was hot when I left Dallas yesterday afternoon and when I landed in San Diego it was like freezing. Good Luck with your surgery. I have mine today with Dr Almanza.
    Good luck sneding positive thoughts and prayers your way