Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. not even post op 4 months

76 LBS SHED AS OF THIS AM.YEAH...I am so grateful.Lets see. In one month I took an east coast trip-went quad riding-boating and there is no way I could have enjoyed these things before. I am a new woman.It hasn't been easy bit I'm so happy.Thank you God.Friends.family.Dr.Almonds.
  2. Help feeling lost

The weight poured off at first.I'm 8 weeks and the stupid scale isn't budging.I'm eating under 1k calories a day and for one week and half the scale isn't budging. IS THAT NORMAL?
  3. Water..hard to swallow

Does anyone have trouble with water going down? I can put a small amount of juice in and that goes down better.Tea.Gatorade.soupthey all go down fine. I'm one month post op.Tell me it gets better. Sometimes I feel like chugging a bottle of it.I live in dry Arizona.
  4. heart burn

16 days post op and all the purred are giving me heart burn.I never had it before.So I'm staying more liquids.Potatoes no matter how creamy sit in my esophagus. Yuk. Oh well.ill try again next weekend
  5. The firdt big wrigh in

12 DAYS POST OP.WEIGHED 23 LBS LESS!!! YEAH.IM SO HAPPY.My blood pressure is perfect and I have incredible energy.Thank you God for loving me.Thank you support people.I need you all.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast