Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Vivienne

1. Life changes. Having your ass handed to you is not fun. Sit yo ass DOWN

So you wonder what happened? Well in TX we have DFPS child services. I am now a 2nd time parent aka grandparent raising kids. I went from having gym time, working out, focusing on ME and oh my having a life to raising children again. I was not expecting this. Tell me if this is the right place to post or not please. I am an author, photographer, involved in international trade and now taking on the role of June SqueakyClean Cleaver just to give 2 little children a home. I love them but I do have ...
  2. I made it!

Ok y'all I finally made it to a total loss of 40#. It has been almost 10 weeks and at last I feel like this really is going somewhere. For a long time (in my eyes) very little seemed to be happening. My friends reminded me that although my body has indeed changed, my attitude towards myself has not. They were right. I had lost down but still viewed myself as a lot bigger than I actually was. Yesterday I was trying on some passed over clothes and I was honestly surprised that a lot of them fit. In ...
  3. Had a pretty good week and a few surprises

After a stagnant period I finally began to lose a little bit more. I was getting kind of discouraged. The doc said even one pound lost is a victory.Things seemed to get moving along after he tripled my vitamins & minerals. I feel better the last few days also finally. I knew things were happening though since my clothes were fitting differently. My smarty pants scale measures pounds and ounces and it appears that I am losing a pound about every other day. Today I hopped on for a ride and ...
  4. My "other" birthday

Hello Everyone,
    Yes its true! I had my sleeve done on Friday. So far so good, the pain is regulated pretty well. Now it is Sunday afternoon and I went for a walk around the block. I was glad to get back in the house and find my recliner. I am able to keep most liquids down without gagging. Am not experiencing any hunger pains - maybe I am not supposed to feel any. What it feels like is as if I had done a bazillion cruches and my abdominal area is sore as hell. Since Jan 7 when I first went ...