Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Munchkin

1. Funniest NSV

I went out last night and forgot to bring a jacket with me. In the car, I had my 6 years old's jacket. I was like let me try to put it on... laughing to myself, no way you can fit in her jacket. Put one arm in and then put another arm in, completely shocked that I didn't break the jacket. I can't zip up the jacket obviously but the shoulder fit. Shocked!!

So I walked down the street wearing peekachu jacket, lovely!!
  2. Maintaining for 6 months now

I lost majority of my excess in the first 9 months. So I have been maintaining at a BMI below 25 for 6 months now. :woohoo: I read that the first two years of maintenance is the hardest. Once after two years, you pretty much know what to do when there is a regain.

I am counting the months. LOL! 18 more months until 2 years of weight maintenance.

Get to goal is good but being able to maintain the weightloss is the real success in my opinion.
  3. Weight of a Nation

I have watched this series about a year ago I think. I am rewatching it now. It has so much great information. I love it.

Before I love episode 1. This time I love episode 2. It talked about different methods to lose weight including surgery. It is very inspirational.
  4. Nsv

Some of my personal NSVs

I can do jumpng jacks. For years I have blamed the exercise for my knees pain. It turned out it was the weight. I can do JJ now without any pain.

I can wear high heels and crossing my legs. It was not the shoes that caused problem, it was the weight.

Bought a size 2 top at Jones New York. Shocked! I was trying size 4 and the sales lady bought me both 2 and 4. When I was waiting for her to bring me another color, I tried ...
  5. What I learned from my vacation

I love that I brought the scale with me. It allowed me to indulge without worrying about it too much. I figure if my weight goes up a lot the next day, I would cut back down. I was able to pretty much maintain the weight and ate lots of yummy stuff (wine, dessert, junk food).

Exercise is important during vacation. I don't want to slack off so I did something at the gym almost everyday except one day that I knew I would walk for at least 6 hours. I did not feel gulity of not ...
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast