Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ChloeNoelle

1. Fell off the face of the Earth.. but I'm back! Protein, Weight Stall, and Hair!

Hey ya'll! I'm finally back after pretty much forgetting about this website (oops)!

I'm currently 207 lbs, and have been hovering at that weight for WAY too long! I think I lost my grip on the whole diet! Because I have been exercising much more than usual.. I don't know why I'm not losing!

How many grams of protein did your doctor recommend to eat daily? How many do you think you actually get? I don't think I get enough protein in... any ideas?

And ...
  2. 50+ lbs! Update!

I don't know the exact number I weigh now, but last time I checked, I was 223. I started at 278, so all is well! I am 4.5 months out from surgery!

I am proud of myself, I went on a hike yesterday (90 degree midday sun, I might add) and didn't get tired until the 2 or so mile mark! I even climbed some creekbed rock formations that eventually lead to a cave. It was amazing! It was surrounded by pools of water and forest.

I'm revamping my diet. I let myself go for a little ...
    Tags: soda, young Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report
  3. 50 pounds!

I have lost 50 lbs as of March 26. But, my hair is falling out and people are noticing stray strands on my clothes and are grossed out by it.

I wear a size 14 in pants, and some Large shirts fit me, but an XL is still my main size. I was a 2x and size 18/20.

Any ways to help maintain the health of my hair?
  4. 7 weeks post op! WEIGH IN! WOO!

Alright, ladies and gents. I'm back!

It's about 7 weeks since my surgery, and I'm feeling GREAT!
    I have lost....

40 POUNDS!

Ahhh! Woo! I'm so happy. I barely notice that my body is skinnier, but I notice that all my clothes are falling off.

I feel more energy, and my love for food has faded. I don't need it anymore.
    Well, I do, but I don't crave it as much.

Beef is a no go for me so far, I've thrown up all ...
  5. Hey! I'm back!

Current weight ; 247
    Feeling ; amazing
    Diet status; not so great
    Could I do better; Yes, very much
    Sorry for not posting for a while!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast