Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Congrats to you on your BMI loss and keep up the good work : )
    that is where I started with my bmi now i done to a 35.99..just looking for the over weight bmi now lol good luck
    Your post is inspiring. I too am a food addict. I eat for comfort, food controls my life. Your post helps me have the willpower to overcome this addiction. Congrats & good luck!
    Sometimes the only way to beat an addiction truly is complete abstinence. Sometimes, or now and then, just doesn't work. You're lucky, you recognize it as an addiction. You will overcome.
    I am so glad to hear you say no soda some sleevers say thay have a taste now and then but I believe for me to succed I will not even take that 1st taste because I have been a soda pop addict and I believe it is alot why I am obese I have been off of soda for 2 months now and as I say will not take that dreaded 1st swallow I hope forever.
    You absolutely will be. I have learned so much about myself over this last 11 months, and it's because of my sleeve. Please keep me posted!
    I applaud you and hope I can be as strong as you too!
    You've already got a lot of things figured out, you'll do great and reach all your goals. Baby steps.
    Whoa, you've been through a lot of difficult challenges, to bad there is pressure in the world that feels like you have to be thin to be a valuable person (ridiculous, I know). You sound focused enough to make your dream happen. Keep on keeping on.
    This head hunger interests me because I think its all our main problems...obviously we have some issues if we are all so overweight we are turning to weight loss surgery, food is a drug for me, one which I am addicted to...I realize the sleeve is not a fix but a tool to help me manage my addiction.....food is an addiction we must live with, unlike alcohol or drugs...
    You are so AWWsome!!!!! And you don't realize it yet, reading this this has pushed a button for me, I'm so miserable the more I think about getting the surgery the more I want to eat one last meal, this thing is just a mental habit, that no matter what surjery you get you have to change your mental habit, but I'm going to change, I need to change and I want to chafed, I have to change I refuse to let food take over my life anymore ,because I'm Worthy!!! You are so worthy I want you to stay strong and I will do the same. Happy New Year
    I didn't know for sure wether you had to give up pop and carbonated drinks for good. I'm scheduled Wednesday for the sugery, so it's now or never. If I have to give up my beloved Diet Coke with lime, I will remind myself how much money I will be saving buy not buying it anymore and what wonders water will do for my body, health and skin.