Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Pre-Op Blogs

well, just some stuffs i did on my pre-op days.

1. 3rd day of my pre-op

well, it was a hard battle...and still have few more days left...i cheated on my first day... i was on liquid diet till my surgery on the 8th...but i ate 2 whole bananas because i felt really weak and i was about to collapse, but my boyfriend was there to help me with everything on the 2nd day ( i guess the reason he didn't know the start of my pre-op diet coz i didn't tell him...i don't want him to worry), him, his kids and our friends went swimming last night. we used to order lotsa lotsa foods ...
  2. Start of my pre-op diet...

I had an appointment with my doctor and he told me im gonna practice my lungs like breathing in an instrument. He told me that I'll be in a full liquid diet...no soft foods no hard. i was scared coz for all my life i haven't had that kinda diet. i kept on thinking on what to drink...im thinking of protein shakes till the day of my operation...my mom's kinda worried...she keeps on asking if im not dizzy or im okay and its kinda uneasy coz she also has heart problems and worrying is bad for her. ...
  3. 10 days before surgery.

This is my first time to post here. Hi everyone! I'm so happy that there's a website about gastric bypass and where i can share my journey and ask people about do's and don'ts... well, 10 days before my surgery...i'm kinda excited about it but scared about what's gonna happened after, ive read a lot of stuffs about post-op journeys and stuffs, some are good some are bad...but i'm positive about mine...it's gonna be good. i may be having difficulty on what i'm gonna be eating since the stuffs ...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12