Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

There have been quite a few people on this forum who have had complications after surgery...mainly dehydration or nausea and vomiting. It appears they all went to their local ER and got treated. Any ER has to treat you.
    thank you soo much ! i started panicing but then thought, "let me ask people who have gone through this process, what they did?" i knew this family would give me great support. thank you so much Msvetrn
    Forget what your doc said about "legally, the Doc...". The Dr in Mexico has no legal obligations here. If your doctor doesn't want to remove the stitches, you can go to an urgent care clinic or find someone who knows a nurse...all us nurses have removed stitches at one point. If you can afford to go back to Mexico once amonth for six months, I am bet Dr Almanza will see you. But, what for unless you are having problems. Why can't your doctor order routine blood work? He/she is just being a typical AMERICAN DOCTOR. I haven't even told my PCP I've had this done but I'm sure he will react much the same way as your Dr!