Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Camscrib20

1. :)

So i havent thrown up in 2 days and i got over my hump on the scale today was hovering for 6 days at 266.8 this morning i was 265 even down 20lbs and now having the hubby hide the scale and bringing it out only on mondays as to not drive myself insane everyday getting on it...
  2. very frustrating....:mad:

So I wake up today and im so angry/frustrated I have been the same weight stuck at 266 since last friday almost a week its ridiculous im not over eating can barely eat soft foods yet cuz everything comes back up so basically back to purees im excersizing walkin or gym mostly everyday im starting to feel like what was the pt of this huge surgery to lose 19 lbs im just ranting cuz its annoying granted 19lbs on my own prob wouldn't of happened but just so annoying to not see the scale move or my clothes ...
  3. Having a hard time...

So this past Monday was my 3 week post op and was starting w soft foods well needless to say its not goin so well again this morning I had 1 egg scrambled w a lil cheese ate abt half and 20 mins later I threw up most of the egg I got down seems to b the consensus every time I eat soft foods I feel very uncomfortable and it comes back up do not like throwing up so think I will back track to pureed foods and im still doin protein shakes to make sure im getting in protein anyone else have this problem ...
  4. Tomorriws the big day

So tomorrow at 830 am is the bug day for surgery i have to say im surprisingly not nervous i thought i wd b but im just excited to start my journey i think it has to do w this site it has def been helpful and glad i found it this past week answered many questions i had. Today was my first day on a liquid diet and did ok ready for bed now cant possibly drink anymore water lol be back in a few days i guess w details
  5. Blogs are great thanks for sharing!

I just wanna say thanks to everyone that shares on here i am having my sleeve monday and have got lots of do and dont tips from everyone that is post sleeve i am getting a lil anxious and all the info everyone shares is awesome and helpful any tips on things i must bring w me to the hospital?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12