Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Congrats on your sleeve. It will continue to get better and easier each day. The big incision does take a lot longer to heal. As long as there is no foul smell coming from it I would not be too worried.
    Congrats to you, sounds like you are doing great, just sip all day long :-)
    so glad to hear you had a good experience with Dr Almanza....you hear sooo many things it is hard to know what to listen to. I am having him as my surgeon in Feb 2019. Please continue to keep us updated. How are you managing your drainage? Changing dressing frequently? Keep up the good work!
    Hang in there, the first few days are the hardest. "Sip like it's your job" do that all day and walking, deep breathing and just "keeping your eye on the prize" help in the journey during the first couple of weeks. Once you think you have it figured out, it will change so pay close attention to what feels good and what doesn't and take the different stages slow and steady. Hydration and protein are the 2 most important things in the beginning.

Continued success and remain as positive as you are now and welcome to the "Losers' Bench!"