Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

I laughed out loud when I saw the title of your blog! My sister and I are having our surgeries on the 26th. She sent me a text on Saturday and said "Eight days until our last supper...what are you thinking? I'm thinking OUTBACK!" Too funny...but we're excited.
    Good luck and healthy recovery to you!
    Our surgery is on the same day, I wish you the best. Praying for you to be pain free. See you on the other side.
    Praying for a complication free procedure and speedy recovery for you!
    Good luck with your surgery! Keep us posted.
    Awesome, I recently did my first video block on youtube too, I commented and subscribed to yours over there!
    My prayers are with you, as I too am in a similiar situation. You have done your work, learned about yourself, your habits and most of all what to turn to when it can't be food. You deserve this.
    I will think very positive thoughts and prayers for you as I watch for your excited approved announcement!
    Danielle
    Good luck to you and God bless!
    now give it time, you are making a healthy choice for yourself. I hate taking pictures too. Your beautiful now I can imagine after the weight comes off you will be beautiful still, but smaller beautiful. We all beat ourselves up time and again, just don't run to food when your in a beating mood,lol.
    I have one, my user name is PhoxyLaydee, let me see if I can find a link here it is...PhoxyLaydee's Channel - YouTube.