Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

GigiUSA

1. T minus 47 Days

Ok.... I am embarrassed to say it, but I am not doing wonderful pre-pre-pre-surgery prepping. I had these grandiose plans to get a head of the game and start drinking my waters, exercising, cutting out sugars and carbs and sticking instead to protein shakes with lean meats and veggies. Anyone that has seen me on the site might know that I just had my 4th granddaughter and I was actually in the delivery room. I work fulltime and in between, I have been trying to help my daughter and son-in-law ...
  2. Question about routine testing - Colonoscopy

So it appears that now that I am 50, I am supposed to have a yearly colonoscopy. My question to the group is how does the "prep" work then you have a small stomach? I put the test off so I could be with my daughter when she had her baby. Now I am going to put the test off so that I can have my Sleeve Surgery. Has anyone else dealt with this?
  3. My Granddaughter is here!!! Now it's time for me to focus on my Surgery

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lily.jpg 
Views:	272 
Size:	55.0 KB 
ID:	26753Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	326 
Size:	98.1 KB 
ID:	26746

The last 2 days have been so surreal... I was blessed to witness the birth of my 4th grandchild, Lillian. I will never forget not only witnessing the miracle of life, but having the privilege to cut the umbilical cord at Lily's birth. Words just can't express how I feel to hold this perfect, beautiful little girl ❤️

Updated 05-17-2017 at 11:38 AM by GigiUSA (*Had to add one more picture :))

Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report
  4. It is Baby Time!!!! Lol

Here I sit at the hospital awaiting the arrival of my daughter, son-in-law and 2yr old granddaughter to arrive. They were scheduled to induce at 5 but she's a little late. They can't start without here haha

Can't wait to meet the newest member of our family!!!!! And this time, I'm going to be there for the whole thing yikes!!!! Wish me luck group.

My daughter and I have laughed that Baby Lily and I an share puréed foods!!!!
  5. T minus 55 Days and counting down.....

OMG, I am getting excited!!! Yesterday, I told my boss that I would be out the rest of the week after the 4th and then I told him why, confidentially. I consider him a friend as well as a boss and felt comfortable sharing my plans. We have an incredible management team. There are just a few of us and after surgery I will fill the others in. It will help with dinners, meetings.... I know I will have everyone's full support. I just don't want to talk about it up to surgery time.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast