Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. 6th month issues

Well it's been 6 month since my surgery and I am having a problem. I threw up for the first time to night since the surgery. Every time I eat something solid for the past 3 days it hurts my stomach. It kinda feels like a charlie horse in my stomach. I'm kinda getting worried I have an appt at the nlend of the month with the bariatric dr. But was wondering if anyone else has had this issue and will it pass?
  2. Working hard

So on the 19th of this month is 3 months post op and at this point I have only lost 50lbs. I know that is kinda a lot but I am struggling with getting below that. Before surgery I was 309lbs and now I am 259lbs and I bounce up to 262 then go back down. I still eat very little and protein is still my main focus as well as liquid intake. What am I doing wrong?
  3. When to swallow pills

Hey does anyone know when it's ok to swallow pills again?
  4. Not a big loss

Today is the 21st day post op and the weight came off pretty fast in the first 2 weeks but now it's not so much. I weighted in today and had only lost 2lbs in a week was a little discouraging. I'm am in week 2 of puree not sure if it is the change from liquid to puree that slowed the loss. If anyone had the same issue?