Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

BelleKreyol

1. Revision Update - Recovery

Jan 13 seems long gone, but I am still feeling the effects of surgery. Like folks have posted before it can be slow for those who have had multiple procedures. I had my lap-band revision to sleeve and gallbladder removed in Cancun with Dr. Verboonen. I stayed at the Victoria Medical Clinic which is a hospital. The service and care was great, the nurses monitored me closely and constantly. I had my blood pressure, temperature, a drain checked on the hour. I received pain meds as well. The first ...
  2. Lap Band Revision to Gastric Sleeve Mexico (Verboonen)

I struggled with my weight for most of my life. I was always the chubby girl. And although I didn't want to acknowledge it, it hurt me to be teased about my weight. In 2008 I had surgery. I decided on the lap-band. At the time, I felt like I didn't want to face the risks associated with the other more permanent surgeries. At my highest, I weighed in at 230 lbs. That was a lot of weight on a small stature of 5'4. I did the 6 month supervised diet, got insurance approval and was banded in ...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12