Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Msvetrn

1. ugh! Save your receipts OR DONT WAIT...

Once again, I waited too long to wear a pair of pants I bought awhile ago and when I put them on today they were way too big! The price tag was on but I didn't keep the receipt. In the meantime, they had been marked down. There were no smaller sizes for an exchange. Sooooo- I only got 1/3 of what
    I paid for them. Have to admit, though it is a bitterSWEET feeling! :-)
    MORAL TO THE STORY:
    EITHER TRY STUFF ON BEFORE YOU BUY IT or
    KEEP THE RECEIPT!!!:o
  2. Hurray gor Wendy's!!

Just had Wendy's Almond Nerry Grilled Chicken Salad. Yummy! It is offered in Full Size or Half Size. I got the half size and it is enough for three of "my" :meals
  3. Another Trip Down the James River!

Once again, I donned the little black bathing suit and headed down the James River but this time, instead of a raft over some pretty big rapids, I just did the inner tube thing and floated aimlessly (kind of) down the smoother section of the river. And...I didn't fall out! LOVING all these new adventures that I never even did when I was young and skinny. TOMORROW-Sand Volleyball, Ya'all! :cool: (The Meetup Group is actually called "Sand Volleball, Ya'll"-lol).
  4. S S S S S S SIZES and NUMBERS and OTHER PEOPLE's stats

Today, I wore a size 8/10 pair of zip up jeans. I also have a pair of Size 14 jeans that are a teeny bit snug...moral to the story:

Do NOT let a SIZE, a NUMBER on a scale or OTHER PEOPLE's pounds lost define you!!!! You are BEAUTIFUL (or handsome) no matter what these #'s say you are. :)

I know...goofy, but true.
  5. Who do I think I am?!

I can't believe I feel confident enough to be going on a James River rafting trip today! I mean, I know, it ain't the Colorado River or anything like that, but just getting in a raft in a bathing suit and FIVE OTHER PEOPLE I HAVEN'T EVEN MET yet????? I'm excited and scared at the same time! I want to back out but my daughter told me she would kill me if I don't do this since I bought the ticket like in February! Boy, I must have really felt good about things the day I bought that Living Social ...
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast