Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Bariatric team

Hi everyone, well here i am now nearly 4 weeks out, i have moved to soft food yesterday as the mush just wasn't working for me at all, i would eat then half an hour later i would feel hungry again(head hunger is a killer for me) obviously i couldn't eat again but once or twice i tried and was in agony, i really won't do that again.
    I have totally reevaluated my whole eating structure at last, I SO THOUGHT I HAD THIS SUSSED, how stupid was i, so now my day is this
    When i wake up; Low ...
  2. Crisps

Quote Originally Posted by Crisps View Post
    Well here I am at the beginning of day 3, pain wise I am ok except I keep getting a build up of wind and it is very painful, I am burping like a sailor, very embarrassing, any ideas on how long it lasts roughly, no idea how much weight I have lost if any, apparently my liver shrinkage didn't go so well, I stuck to my chosen method rigidly, surgeon says some people just don't respond well?????,
    Anyway I was in the boundaries to have the op done, any help at all on the burp pain would be great.
  3. 10 days to go

Hi everyone, 2nd blog and 10 days to go, still excited and everything, went to see a friend in hospital yesterday, she has a bowel blockage and having op today, I hope you are getting better if you read this, there was 2other bariatric patients on her ward with different problems, it just kind of made the complications side more real for me, although they both admitted they didnt stick to the rules before surgery andr were not even 2 wks out, SO I am on the soup and yogurt diet and 2days in and ...
  4. First blog ever

Hi, this is my first ever blog anywhere but I have never had WLS before either, I need a forum to get advice although I am in the UK pain is pain the world over, UK forums are few and far between and to be honest not as good as yours.
    My surgery date is 14/4/16, I am currently the largest I have ever been in my life 262lb, I am am on a tonne of meds everyday for lots of different stuff, watch Fat, Sick and nearly dead, that's me in a nutshell, I don't want that nutshell to become my early ...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12