Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

devilishlilcat

1. 60 days update

I didn't have a lot of weights to lose but I did have some. I did it for my diabetes and had BMI of only 24. I did ask to be left with a bigger stomach than everyone else and it's working out fine. My diabetes is under controll. I've reached my ideal weight at 114lbs. I can eat and drink just about anything I want, diet cokes and habanero chillies are not a problem I just have to do it REALLY slow. Every now and then I'm in a hurry and eat too fast and suffer like I use to. I feel great ...
  2. Miserable after having protein

Woke up feeling fine. Took a nice hot shower and was ready to start a wonderful day. Drank some unjury protein chicken soup (luke warm because you can't have it hot) and felt crapy since. Nausea and sweating. Now laying back in bed and cold.. What is wrong?
  3. What I love about my sleeve

I love that I'm saving so much money from groceries shopping now!! I was at Costco and I use to buy and fill up on tons of vegetables just so I'm full on lower calories food. Now I don't have to worry about having healthy fillers for hunger anymore!
    Although I wasn't overweight, I was a diabetic and a slave to eating quantity food followed by excessive workout.
    Maintaining my weight is no longer a problem since sleeved. I no longer crave quantity food, therefore I no longer need ...
  4. 4 days out and back at home but a little ticked...

Surgery was fine and support was great from staff and peer patient. I did the leak x-ray and paid for the x-ray but had many questions that couldn't be answered, not by a single doctor (because he wasn't around) or care staff. I don't have an after care doctor back in the states so I have to be really careful and knowledgeable as best as I can before I leave. I drank a lot of the nasty liquid so my x-ray would show up nicely but it didn’t help to understand the x-ray. The best help was from ...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12