Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Lomg term sleevers

Hi Everyone,

I had my sleeve since June 20, 2011. I have lost 141lbs so far, I know my stomach has not return to normal size yet. I can still only eat 5 bits and I am full but I am not losing or gaining weight. I have been eating but it all hasn't been healthy. My question is in this late in the game should I still be focus on protein?
  2. Help!!!

It's been a year now since I have had my sleeve. But I feel that my weight lost has stopped. I am doing everything the same way but no lose but my hair. I was reading about the 5 day pouch test. Can I still do this at this late in the game? If anyone have done this please help me?
  3. What to eat?

Hi Everyone,

I am in my 6months out but I am having a hard time planning my meals. I don't want to go back to my old habits, so what do you normally eat around this stage. Please help!!
  4. Holiday Cheers!

Hi Everyone,

It's holiday time and I have a party to go to but one of the questions I have is, Can I have a glass of wine? I am 6 months out and down 86lbs. Also, Do anyone have any protein shake recipes using muscle milk.
  5. Worried

I am all most 6months out and I am so worried that I will gain the 86lbs back. I haven't lost any weight in 4 weeks. Help!!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast