Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Water is your friend

I have found that I lose more weight when I drink the amounts of water I am supposed to drink, its amazing , almost like you lose because its flushing the fat out.
  2. 6 weeks! 50 pounds gone

I am 6 weeks post op and have hit 50 lbs weight loss. I have never been this happy with anything I have ever done to lose weight. I feel better, I am doing things with my 2 sons that i have not done in like 18 years. I feel better about myself. I thank god for my surgeon Dr Almanza and his staff, I thank god that I have been this lucky to get this chance.
  3. 5 Week Post Op

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11695000_457180321108183_8863079711730656950_n.jpg 
Views:	536 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	24749
    I am happy to announce that I have lost 46 pounds in 5 weeks, I have went from a 20 to a size 16 and some of them are to loose. I have attached a current pic but I am not sure if it will show up right. I am only having trouble getting my protein in. I am working very hard to get it in. Other than that things have went pretty well.I am so happy that I made this positive change in my life, I thank god every day.
  4. week 2

So I weighed in today and so far I have lost a total of 31 pounds. I am 1 pants size down, feeling great. Absolutely no regrets on my new life. My back pain is pretty much gone. I feel more energy. I feel happier. I cant wait for more.
  5. After surgery

I had my surgery on the nineth wth Dr almanza and I can not say what a great medical experience I had. The surgery is hard but everyday gets better. It is hard to drink at first but everyday gets better. I am happy my new life has started with to current in this first week I have lost 20 pounds.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast