Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

mcobara

1. Day 2 of Pre-Op Diet

NOT ENJOYING THIS part. At all. Thinking of the protein shakes makes me nauseated. . . have not cheated, but quite miserable.
  2. Hurt Feelings Today

Today I was watching my husband play in his band at a community event. I had invited my parents and my mother-in-law to come with us then to our house for a Mother's Day dinner afterwards. My husband was sleeved a year ago this month, and he has had amazing success. My dad and I were talking about that, and he made a comment (trying to be funny) about me weighing more than my husband now. This really hurt my feelings. My dad routinely makes fun of people for their weight - and it's only been recently ...
  3. Decided to try doing a day of Pre-Op Diet

Just to kind of test the water, today I am focusing on doing a day of liquids only (will have some kind of solid protein for dinner) to see how difficult it will be once I "have" to do the 5-day liquids only my surgeon requires. . .
  4. Here we go!

Trying to get over the nervousness of the whole idea and get excited about life changing!
    My husband had the surgery last summer, and he has done so well with it! I'm excited to see the same changes in myself - and for him to get to see those changes as well.