Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Darci.Shannon

1. Tomorrow starts here

Tonight I have my sleep study, and tomorrow im going in for my Endoscopy. Not eating hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be. Found that Motts for Tots apple juice is yummer and so much better than the regular. YAY!
  2. Psych

Has anyone been turned down to do surgery because of the Psych evaluation? I'm going tomorrow, and im nervous that I won't say the right thing. Not that I should be but I know I am a stress eater and will they turn me down because of that?
  3. Best Shake EVER!

I've been experimenting with shakes before I have my surgery. I took Strawberry flavored body fortress put a teaspoon of hershey's strawberry syrup(which is fat free) and added it to 1% milk and blended them together. Soooo yummy. You can also do it which chocolate body fortress and chocolate syrup.
  4. Dr. Victor Gonzalez

Has anyone use Dr. Victor Gonzalez in Dallas Texas? Would like to hear feedback

thanks bunches
  5. Dr. Almanza

I was interested to hear peoples thoughts about Dr. Almanza. I've always heard horror stories about going to Mexico to get surgery done, but it seems to be the only way I can afford it. I saw his price is $4500, what does that include?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast