Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

McGilly2009

1. How many calories is everyone eating?

I am 7 months post sleeve, and I cannot get an answer as to how many calories I should be taking in. It varies greatly with nutritionists and doctors. Can anyone tell me what they are doing? Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Hair loss and what shampoo to use?

I am 4 months post op, and my hair is falling out BIG time!! I am taking Biotin 2500mcg daily and getting my protein. I have heard that Wen shampoo is good to use, anyone agree? I have long, naturally curly hair, and i just got about 4 inches cut off for a good cut, but it continues to fall out. Any help would be soo appreciated. Thanks
  3. losing too fast, I think, anyone else?

I had my surgery almost 12 weeks ago, and I lost 66lbs so far, I am wondering if this is too fast? I am exercising, but it seems like i have more skin than muscle, and I am faithful with the exercise. I know I am not getting in all my protein, but most of it, and I do not feel hungry at all. Just wondering if this is normal. I know it will slow down, and I'm not complaining, I am just wondering if maybe I am not doing something right. Thanks
  4. Straying from liquid diet.....

I have had plans for over 2 months to go away for my 2nd wedding anniversary, and I recently got my surgery date which means I will be on my liquid diet during that time. I will start the diet November 9th and my surgery date is the 23rd (day before thanksgiving). I am going away on the 13th and 14th. Would it be safe to have my liquid diet during the day and eat a meal those two nights? Only 2 nights out of the whole 2 weeks. We are going to Atlantic city and we have free meal vouchers. I'm kind ...