Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. 8 months

I am so excited to say that I have reached my 8 month anniversary. As of today I have lost 122 pounds. My surgery date was to February 5 2015. I lack 61 pounds to reach my goal weight. I started at 383 and now I am to 261. I have to say this journey has been awesome I got to buy new stylish jeans last week and have enjoyed a trip to Santa Monica and Hollywood. This is the best decision I've ever made.
  2. Great vacation

I just got back from California. I started my journey at 383 lbs. 6 months later I have lost 105 lbs. I was able to fly with out an extension, walk miles and keep up with my friends, and ride all the rides at universal studios. This was a blast. I feel great!!! I love my decision to get healthy again.
  3. 6 months

I will be 6 months post surgery on the 5th of August. My birthday is August 8th. I am currently down 105 lbs. What a great birthday present!
  4. Two months post op on the 5th of April

I will be two months post op the 5th of AprilI lost 21 lbs. Prior to surgery and have lost 38 lbs since. I am able to eat most things just not very much. I am just wondering if that is pretty on target with weight loss or am I lagging. I was also stalled for 20 days of that time. one more lb and I'll be one third of my way to my goal. I am also trying to lower carbs. I noticed I was getting to many.
  5. 5 weeks yesterday

I have finally broken out of the 3 week stall. After 20 days of not losing a pound the scale is moving again. I have lost 5 more pound for a combined loss of 50 lbs. Yeah!!! Clothes are fitting very different and I'm moving to smaller sizes. Hang in there through the stall. It sucks but if you keep up the hard work you will make it through.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast