Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Onederland!!!!!

So I have been sleeved for 2 weeks. I get to start on stage 3 foods so yay. I am excited about that. Saw the Surgeon for my follow up and I weight 199lbs. That is so awesome!!!!!

I have not weighed for probably 10 years... Now can I have coffee.... I am dying for some.
  2. Tomorrow is the big day!!!!

I am super excited. Not nervous at all. I am more worried about being able to sleep tonight. lol. I have not been able to sleep for the past 2 nights. Oh well. I have to be at the hospital at 5:45am tomorrow. My surgery is at 7:30am. My husband is staying with the kids so my dad is going to take me to the hospital. Luckily I only have one day of the pre-op diet. I am doing good. The lack of food isn't really bothering me....It is more the fact that I want coffee... LOL. I am going to weigh myself ...
  3. Whirlwind of a Day!!!!

I have been MIA on here for a while. School and the kids have kept me super busy. I finished all my classes with Kaiser on April 1st. My surgery consultation was today. It went really well. He asked me when I wanted to do the surgery and I said as soon as I could... because really do I want to wait any longer? So he said probably end of may or beginning of June. I was ok with that. He said that I would get a phone call within 2 weeks to schedule the surgery.

On my way home... I think ...
  4. Life is Super Busy!!!!

I haven't posted anything in a while. I do come on here and read all the new stuff, but I have not had time to reply or post my own stuff. I started school at the beginning of the month. It has been going well. I am finishing my degree in Liberal Studies. I will be done next Spring. Yay. I am taking 3 classes, 2 are online and so I have at least 5 assignments in each of those classes. That doesn't include any of the reading. I still love school, even if it is hectic.

On top of school ...
  5. slacking off

I have totally been slacking off this past week or so. My eating isn't too bad, but it's not great. I gave up coffee but started again last week. So bad. Also I haven't been exercising. Really I need a gym membership. I like going to the gym. Working out at home is hard with 3 kids. Plus depending on the time of dayy dad is home too and if he is here he is in front of the tv. So no working out then. In a few weeks I will be joining the gym. But I need to stop slacking off and start doing what ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast